Farms for sale

0
229

Farmland for sale

Pakistan’s real estate market offers a diverse selection of houses, apartments, and plots for sale. A farm, on the other hand, is a popular investment option for people wishing to buy a multi-purpose property in the city’s suburbs. One of the reasons why looking for farms for sale is so popular is that renting it out for a day can earn you a lot of money.

WHERE SHOULD I BUY A FARMLAND?

Farmlands are most commonly found in the suburbs. Take a peek at some of the most popular neighborhoods to buy a luxury farmhouse:

We will now go over the numerous farmland for sale in in greater detail.

  • Scheme 45
  • Bahria Town
  • Super Highway
  • Bin Qasim Town
  • DHA City
  • Gadap Town

SCHEME NO. 45

Scheme 45, which is located along the Northern Bypass, is one of the most desirable areas for a farmland. There are several options to choose from if you want to invest in a tranquil and peaceful atmosphere. Gulshan-e-Maymar and Dreamworld Family Resort are only a 10-minute drive apart, and Sohrab Goth is only a 25-minute drive away. The prices of these cheap farmland in Scheme 45 range from PKR 15 lakh to PKR 30 lakh and are scattered over 2 and 4 kanal.

In Pakistan, there are a lot of luxury farmhouses that cost a lot of money. Nonetheless, you receive a location, facilities, and amenities that are well worth the money.

Bahria Town

Bahria Town, which is also on the outskirts of Karachi, has a wide range of housing alternatives. Let’s have a look at the many types of farmland in Bahria Town. Farmhouses in Bahria Town come in a variety of sizes, including 2, 4, 8, 10, and even 12 kanal. A farmland can cost as little as PKR 25 lakh and as much as PKR 5.5 crore.

Super highway

You can even purchase farmland plots and then construct a bungalow that meets your requirements and preferences. On Super Highway, there are 2, 4, and 8 kanal farmland for sale, with prices ranging from PKR 25 lakh to PKR 2.87 crore. These plots are available for purchase in instalments. Bookings can be made with a 30 percent down payment and the remainder 70% paid in equal monthly instalments.

TOWN OF BIN QASIM

Bin Qasim is a big town along the Arabian Sea in the southern section of Karachi. It is surrounded on the north by Gadap Town, on the east by Thatta District, on the south by the Arabian Sea, and on the west by the Malir, Landhi, and Korangi residential neighbourhoods.

In Bin Qasim Town, you’ll discover 4 and 12 kanal farmland. Some farmhouses are also scattered throughout 42 and 67 kanals. Farmland in Bin Qasim Town are available for purchase for as little as PKR 2 crore and as much as PKR 22 crore.

If you are searching out the platform where you can find the detailed guidelines about the investment opportunities with authentic resources, plotsoninstallments.pk is the perfect choice for your bright future.